Festival of Pinhole Photography — OFFO 2021
2. OFFO is addressed to authors from Poland and foreign countries. Participation in the Festival is charge free.
3. Exhibition made by choosen authors will be presented at the same time in about 30 galleries on Górny ¦l±sk area.
4. Next to the exhibitions of photography, on the 7th Polish Pinhole Photography Festival will take place also lectures about pinhole photography, events and multimedia projects. We plan to organise the official vernissages of Festival in Jastrzębie-Zdrój (Miejski O¶rodek Kultury) 22 X 2021 and in Olza (OK Galeria Na sali) 23 X 2021 and vernissages of authors exhibitions in dates settled by galleries.
5. Organizators plan to publish one collective catalogue for all exhibitions (in multimedia verssion). Organizators are obligated to make the website of Festivals and to share all information in media.
6. Polish Festival of Pinhole Photography — OFFO 2021 is the non-profit event.
2. Authors, who want to take part in OFFO, should send via e-mail min. 5 pinhole photography to qualification. Subject matter is not definited. Max weight of 1 file is 1 Mb.
3. Authors must also write in application, how many photographies (and in which format) they want to show during the OFFO. We need also names, postal address and short CVs from all authors. Please, to write it, use application form, and (in case of being choosen to the Festival) also send it as print with photographies by post.
4. There is also possibility to show collective exhibition during the OFFO. In that case, please to choose 1 person, who will be coordinator of exhibition. Duty of coordinator is to collect agreements on participation from all Authors and fill-in the application form.
5. Decision about qualification for OFFO will be made by special Artistic Committee. Information about it will be sent via e-mails.
6. Authors, who will be qualificated to OFFO, are obligated to send us via e-mail:
- 1 photo: 300 dpi, max 1200 pixels lenght;
- short CV;
- optionally: articles and another textes
Photographies for exhibitions should be sent via traditional post.
7. All Authors, who will be qualificated to OFFO, are obligated to send one additional photo for "OFFO-On-The-Way". Rules of "OFFO-On-The-Way" you can find in part III of Regulations.
8. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we must also take into account the possibility of occurrance of restrictions during the Festival. Therefore, all Authors are obliged to prepare a virtual presentation of their exhibition.
a) the organizers do not limit the form of virtual presentation - it might be, for example, a video presenting an exhibition in an own space or a photo gallery in the form of a simple website. However, it must show all works submitted to the Festival. The virtual presentation must include a note that it has been prepared for the OFFO 2021 Festival and contain a link to the Organizers website
b) if possible, please use your own server space for this purpose (the presentation would then be shared in the form of a link provided to the organizers). However, if this proves impossible, the organizers will make the server space available for free (please contact us in advance)
c) the virtual presentation of the exhibition should be shared with the organizers along with the festival works (until 15/09/2021), but it should not be distributed by the authors in full before the official opening of the Festival
d) in the event of technical difficulties, the organizers will help in the preparation of a virtual presentation - please declare your willingness to obtain such help in the application form
e) presentations should be available throughout the Festival
9. The organizers may decide to qualify particular Authors only for OFFO-On-The-Way.
10. It is possibility to send (apart from photos for Festival) some multimedia productions (diaporamas, films etc.) or longer texts connected with pinhole photography. There is also the possibility to present only the multimedia production — after the negotiate with Organizators and only in case of fulfilling all conditions of Regulations.
11. Authors, who send application for OFFO, agree that all the pictures can be used charge free for promotion-purpose of the Festival.
12. The costs of sending pictures and possible trip to Poland will be taken by authors. Photographies sent for OFFO should be protected from damages, which can be caused in transport.
13. Photographies, shown on OFFO, will be returned to authors (except the photo for "OFFO-On-The-Way — part III of Regulations). Cost of sending photographies from Poland to another countries will be covered by authors. Deadline to sending it back will be dependent of the OFFO schedule.
2. All authors are obligated to send 1 additional photographies for the purpose of this exhibition. Format: from 30x30 to 50×50 (size of photo or passe-partout, unrestricted aspect ratio of the photos sides). Photo should refer to photographies presented on OFFO.
3. In case of apply for OFFO with collective exhibition, rules of participating in "OFFO-On-The-Way" will be determined individually.
4. In some special cases (for example photos made using the special techniques), photo for "OFFO-On-The-Way" may be the copy of original picture.
5. Afterwards pictures will be not return to authors, will be archived and become the organizers ownership.
2. Any additional information and explanation will be provided by OFFO Secretary.
3. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Galeria "Ciasna", ul. Katowicka 17/25, 44-335 Jastrzębie-Zdrój, Poland
WEB page: offo.netarteria.info
4. About any possible changes, authors will be notified through mail at the earliest.
5. Due to the prevailing epidemic, the organizers reserve the right to change the festival schedule, the possibility of restricting - total or partial - access to exhibitions and the possibility of organizing the Festival in the form of a „virtual vernissage”. Limitations in access to exhibitions may be caused by restrictions introduced throughout the country, regional restrictions, and sanitary decisions taken by individual galleries.
2. Sending pictures: 15 IX 2021.
3. Failure the deadlines will cause rejecting an application.
- Barbara Englender — Galeria "Ciasna";
- Witold Englender — AFIAP, Galeria "Ciasna";
- Jakub Kaszuba — Jaworznicka "Szkoła Widzenia";
- georgia Krawiec — ep.contemporary;
- Krzysztof Łapka — Dom Kultury w Rybniku-Chwałowicach;
- Krzysztof Sowa — Jaworznicka "Szkoła Widzenia".
Consulting: Paweł Janczaruk — ZPAF, FRP
2. Grupa Szybkiego Reagowania OFFO (OFFO Group of Fast Reaction):
- Aleksander Bakinowski — LTF;
- Bolesław "Dymbol" Dymiński;
- Olga Kawalec-Olejniczak — "Ad&Craft";
- Jerzy Pawłowicz;
- Wojciech Potocki — ZPAF;
- Wiesława Stasińska — Zamek Sztuk, Hon. LTF;
- Jiří Hanzel i Anton Svrček — Karviná.
- Galeria "Ciasna" w Jastrzębiu-Zdroju;
- Miejski O¶rodek Kultury w Jastrzębiu-Zdroju;
- O¶rodek Kultury w Olzie;
- Dom Kultury w Rybniku-Chwałowicach;
- Zwiazek Polskich Artystów Fotografików, Okręg ¦l±ski w Katowicach;
- Ag.neT PPHU fotociemnia.pl w Poznaniu,